Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today's Rotation (20 Songs I heard today)

Last year I was in the habit of posting the artist and title to the music I was listening to but got out of the habit once I started sharing an office (and didn't feel comfortable moving my MP3s to a State-owned computer).
Anyway, now that I have an iPod, I'm back in the saddle. Here's part of today's shuffle:

1. Magnolia Electric Company – “The Dark Don’t Hide It”
2. Nick Lowe – “What Lack Of Love Has Done”
3. Blossom Dearie – “I’m Not Alone”
4. Cake – “Ruby, Don’t Take Your Love to Town”
5. Lafayette – “The More I See You”
6. Red House Painters – “Wop-a-din-din”
7. Elvis Presley – “Blue Moon of Kentucky”
8. Big Star – “Try Again”
9. The Swallows – “It Ain’t The Meat, It’s the Motion”
10. Bentley Boys – “Down On Penny’s Farm”
11. The Rulers – “Wrong ‘Em Boyo”
12. Paul Super-Apple – “Love Lives On”
13. Green Day – “The Death of St. Jimmy”
14. N.W.A. – “Chin Check”
15. The Undertones – “Get Over You”
16. R.E.M. – “Laughing”
17. Two People – “This Is the Shirt”
18. The Bags – “I Know”
19. Mitch & Mickey – “One More Time”
20. Bright Eyes – “Lua”

No comments: